This NON-TOUCH Interactive digital signage solution was re-designed with efforts in mind to help the healthcare industry provide for the influx of patients dealing with COVID-19. With the pandemic in full flux, the WAVE to Play solution has the ability to create an interactive sign or display area without anyone having to touch anything. It’s not hard to imagine that harmful germs or not; it’s the “wave” of the future for industries nationwide. WAVE to Play is not just ideal in healthcare, but also beneficial in any industry that is looking to create a NON-TOUCH interactive display.
Wave to Play allows an “attract screen” to seamlessly auto loop while allowing additional content to be triggered with a hand wave motion across a designated area, counter or display.
WAVE may be installed underneath any non-metal material up to 3 inches thick. Our WAVE solution can be used with our 4K VP90 or 4K VP71XD industrial digital media player. The WAVE to Play solution can be used with a single sensor or connect to multiple units. Protect your audience with WAVE to Play Interactive. Price includes WAVE to Play sensor and a 4K VP71 XD digital signage player. This full solution works right out of the box.
Solution Examples & Scenarios
• Healthcare: Ideal in Hospitals, Healthcare Lobbies, Pediatric Wards, Maternity Wards, Urgent Cares, ER, Cancer Treatment Wards, and other healthcare facilities where you wish to create an interactive educational display to keep away surface germs
• Museums: Install a wave sensor behind a Formica display case. Silkscreen or use a vinyl sticker to identify where the guest should wave their hand to learn more. Once the guest waves their hand in front of the sensor the associated video will play. Multiple sensors can be used with the same exhibit and screen. Example: Mount 3 wave sensors behind the display case and label each with a sticker... “Wave to learn about Woodpeckers, Hummingbirds and Blue Jays”. A guest can wave over one selection and then wave over the next to trigger a different video. Once the triggered video ends the looping “attract” screen will loop again.
• Trampoline/Jump Parks: Install a wave sensor behind the wall, below the screen that plays the “safety warnings”. When a new group of children enters the room they are asked to wave their hand over the sensor to trigger the safety video to play.
• Retail: In an area where multiple products are lined up, a WAVE sensor can be mounted behind the display under each product. “Learn more” can be printed or etched on the front of the display allowing a customer to wave their hand in front of the sensor to play corresponding content
- Hardwired 4 pin I/O cable (1’-20’ connects to media player)
- I/O jack for connecting additional sensors
- Approved materials to be used between WAVE sensor and hand:
- Most non metal materials
- Sensor Range Setting: 1” to 3”
- Delay between re-trigger options: The VP90 and VP71XD have 2 interactive modes: Instant and Delayed. “Instant” allows for re-triggering of content even when playback of triggered video is still in progress. “Delayed” forces the triggered video to play in its entirety before returning to the looping “attract video”. As an alternative, the WAVE sensor also has a manual setting to disallow re-triggering during playback.
- Box Dimension: 128mm / 5” (L) 64mm / 2 1/2” (W) x 26.5mm / 1” (H)
- Dimension W/Tabs: 128mm / 5” (L) 84mm / 3 3/8” (W) x 26.5mm / 1” (H)
- Mounting : (2) 3/16” mounting holes
- Warranty: 2 Years
In The Box
- 1 WAVE To Play Sensor with built in cable
- 1 Manual