Face it, today everyone's faces are buried in their mobile devices. What if there was a way to capture one's attention to a screen by attracting them with a sound that appears as if someone just placed 3D headphones on their ears? Want immediate attention to your display or screen? HyperSound® HSS 3000 is an extremely focused audio technology that means sound where you want it. HyperSound innovation in audio that generates an ultrasonic beam of sound. Similar to how a flashlight controls a ray of light, HyperSound® beams sound so only those in the targeted listening area can hear it. For those nearby, the directional speaker, the sound to the ear is similar to virtual headphones so to speak. Slim speaker design makes integration into applications easy. Innovative audio technology makes it a uniquely effective solution for adding audio to even acoustically challenging environments. If you are looking for a sound that beams to intended individuals and or to enable multiple audio zones without sound bleed, the Hypersound system is the perfect solution. Key advantages: increase dwell time, improve advertising effectiveness, boost in-store sales, and creates an immersive engaging experience for any industry!
Hypersound Directional Speakers
Hypersound Installation Training Video
HyperSound’s (HSS 3000) narrow sound beam limits audio to a specific location, creating a precise audio zone. Clear, engaging audio enhances customer experiences by making marketing messages more immersive, informative, memorable, and attention-grabbing.
HyperSound® Pro Audio Solutions is a new generation of audio technology that is changing the way brands think about in-store media.
Hypersound technology delivers an immersive effect similar to wearing headphones
HyperSound® HSS 3000 is an extremely focused audio technology means sound where you want it. It is designed to boost sales and increase dwell time.
Advantages & Benefits
• Designed for applications within retail, museums, trade shows, kiosk displays and any environment with digital signage
• Small speaker size and slim design make integration into digital applications easy
• The ability to target each ear separately produces an immersive 3D listening experience
• Highly directional, precise sound beam creates audio zones and eliminates sound bleed
• Speaker dimensions: 12 1/2” x 6 3/8” x 2 1/8”
• Operating temperature: 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
• Operating humidity range: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
• Storage humidity range: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)